This is a delicious recipe. Believe it or not the instant pot. makes some of the best baby back ribs you ever had. Especially if you do the broiling trick at the end. Try this recipe and I’m sure you’ll be a true believer… I sure am.
Mattys Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
Fall off the bone ribs in LESS than an hour. The Instant Pot make some great Baby Back Ribs.
- 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 Adobo Seasoning optional
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 BBQ Sauce of Choice
- Remove rear membrane from back of ribs. Then Coat Ribs in salt, pepper, garlic, adobo seasoning And Paprika.
- Put trivet in instant pot. Add ribs to instant pot wrapping them around in a half circle around inner edge of instant pot. Then add liquid smoke, apple cider vinegar and water to Instant Pot pouring in making sure not to get on ribs so you don’t remove any seasoning.
- Put lid on Instant Pot and lock. Make sure your valve is set to sealing. Push the meet button on your Instant Pot and set timer to 25 minutes. While ribs are cooking heat up your broiler on high and place rack in middle rack position. When cooking time is complete leave Ribs in instant pot for 10 minutes and then do a quick release of pressure.
- Place ribs on Sheet pan and coat with barbecue sauce. Place ribs under broiler for three minutes per side or until desired crispiness. I recommend no more than five minutes per side maximum.