These wings were something i came up with kinda last minute on a UFC Fight Night. I used both bottled Buffalo and Teriyaki sauces instead of making both from scratch. The wings came delicious regardless. After all the Instant Pot is supposed to make things fast and simple
THESE WINGS WERE MADE FROM FROZEN
Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Teriyaki Buffalo Chicken Wings
These Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Teriyaki Buffalo Chicken Wings are great. Less than 15 Minutes in the Instant Pot and a few minutes under the broiler and a toss in buffalo teriyaki sauce.Print Pin Rate
- 1 Pound Chicken Wings (About 12)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- THESE WINGS WERE MADE FROM FROZEN.
- Season frozen wings with salt pepper and garlic powder. Put Trivet Or preferably a steamer basket in the bottom of instant pot to keep liquid off of wings. Put mixture of barbecue sauce, buffalo wing sauce and water in bottom of instant pot.
- Put lid on Instant Pot and set the valve to the Sealing position. Press poultry button and set time to 10 minutes. When cooking time is complete let instant pot natural release for 5 minutes then do a quick release.
- Remove Wings from Instant Pot and place on a sheet pan. Heat up your broiler in middle rack position. While broiler is heating up hit sauté button on instant pot and set to the more setting. Let sauce simmer For about 5 to 7 minutes to reduce and become thicker. Brush wings with sauce once it has thickened and place wings under broiler for five minutes per side.
Tried this recipe? Dont Forget to Follow Us.Mention or Follow @stuffmattycooks or tag #stuffmattycooks!
(Visited 3,763 times, 1 visits today)