These Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are delicious. I don’t want to toot my own horn here but these are a lot better than P.F. Chang’s version. These are really easy chicken lettuce wraps to make. I used standard ground chicken to make these and was blown away how juicy the chicken turned out.
Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Can you tell that I really like the way these Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps turned out? I am totally addicted. Really I want them again right now. I actually ate that whole bowl by myself. I am here to tell you that these are easy. Basically a quick saute in the Instant Pot and then you add the other ingredients. It really does not get much easier than that.
How to Make Chicken Lettuce Wraps in the Instant Pot
These Instant PotChicken Lettuce Wraps are easy to make. The recipe uses common ingredients from your pantry. Things like Hoisin Sauce, Soy Sauce, and Rice Vinegar give these easy lettuce wraps their sweet and savory flavor. Other than the initial saute of the ground chicken this is pretty much a Dump Meal. Meaning you dump in the ingredients and hit start. I know you are gonna love these.
Don’t forget to let me know what you think. If you can leave a rating and a comment I would really appreciate it. It really helps us out. You can also leave a comment there if you have any questions. I do respond. Thanks for stopping by my home on the internet.
You will also like Instant Pot Chicken Lo Mein give it a try its delicious.
Items I used in this Recipe. Available from Amazon. You can HOVER OVER THE LINK to see INFO and PRICE or just Add Them to Your Cart on Amazon. I do receive a small commission from Amazon at NO EXTRA COST to YOU. Thanks so Much for Your Support.
Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Scallions Chopped Chives Reserved
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Can 8 oz. Water Chestnuts Drained and Chopped
- 1 Head of Butter Lettuce or Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Red Chili Flakes Optional
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Splash Rice Vinegar
- Push Saute button on Instant Pot until Normal Mode is Lit. Wait for screen to read “HOT”. Put Ground chicken and chopped onion in pot and saute until chicken is no longer pink. About 5 Minutes.Mix together all sauce ingredients and stir to combine well. Pour contents into Instant Pot and stir to combine. Push Cancel button on Instant Pot.Put Lid on Instant Pot and then turn valve to SEAL Position. Push PRESSURE COOK button on Instant Pot and set timer to 2 MINUTES. When cooking time is complete do a NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE for 10 MINUTES and then release pressure.Remove lid from Instant Pot and press CANCEL BUTTON. Press Saute button until NORMAL mode is selected. Add chopped water chestnuts and then let mixture simmer and thicken till sauce reduces. After about 5 Minutes stir in chopped scallions. When cook time is complete either press CANCEL Button and then KEEP WARM. Serve Immediately or when ready to eat. Just before serving drizzle in about 1 sp. Sesame Oil and stir. Garnish with reserved Chives and Cilantro.Serves 2Enjoy.