Air Fry Pizza Rolls are another frozen food that comes out great. I am sure at some point if you have kids you have made frozen pizza rolls. These pizza roll air fryer snacks are delicious. The next time you want a great snack air fry pizza rolls and combine them with my included garlic dipping sauce.
These Pizza rolls air fryer nuggets are quick to make and they come out perfectly crispy and much better than making them in the oven.. it will take less time to make these air fryer pizza rolls then preheating your oven.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- The pizza rolls air fryer cooking method is quick and easy. Frozen pizza rolls make a great after school snack.
- The air fryer is great at cooking pizza rolls extra crispy without all the added oil of deep frying.
- A small portion of frozen pizza rolls is easy to cook without having to preheat an oven.
How to Make Crispy Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer for a minute before putting the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket
- Flip and rotate air fryer pizza rolls halfway though cooking process to ensure even airflow and uniform heat when cooking pizza rolls.
What are Pizza Rolls?
Pizza rolls are about the size of a chicken nugget. The outside is and egg roll wrapper filled with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Homemade pizza rolls can be stuffed with many ingredients.
Frozen pizza rolls are what I usually make when I catch my myself air frying pizza rolls. I pair them with my homemade garlic dip below which is my favorite dipping sauce.
Where to Buy Frozen Pizza Rolls?
I bought these Annie’s pizza poppers at Whole Foods because of the healthier ingredients and no additives. There are other brands like the Mama Cozzi’s Pizza snacks and Totinos pizza rolls.
When making air fryer pizza rolls the same directions work to cook pizza rolls. It does not matter matter what brand of frozen pizza rolls. I prefer Annies brand frozen pizza rolls.
How to Cook Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
I like making these air fried pizza rolls for a party or when I have a few guests. These mini pizza rolls make a great quick and easy snack.
It is simple to pop these in the air fryer basket and boom you have a tasty air fryer pizza rolls snack that everyone will love. They come out crispy and perfect in the air fryer. Combine them with a dipping sauce and you are ready to eat.
I love air frying frozen food because it is fast and much healthier. There is no need for a bunch of oil as when they were deep fried. The air fryer makes food quick and it is perfectly crispy.
- Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- How to Make Crispy Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- What are Pizza Rolls?
- Where to Buy Frozen Pizza Rolls?
- How to Cook Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
- Directions to Air Fry Pizza Rolls
- Dipping Sauce for Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Recipes to Enjoy
- How to Store Leftover Pizza Rolls
- How to Reheat Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
- Related Recipes
- Easy Pizza Rolls Air Fryer
Any brand of pizza rolls can be used. I happen to use Annies brand pizza rolls below because that’s what was available. The most popular are Totinos pizza rolls.
- 1 box Annies Pizza Rolls or about 1/2 bag of Totinos Pizza Rolls
- Garic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Half and Half or Milk
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
Jump to recipe card for quantities.
Making frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer is simple. This pizza rolls air fryer method doesn’t need any oil, but a little spray of oil makes pizza rolls air fryer crispy.
Directions to Air Fry Pizza Rolls
- Preheat air fryer to 380 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place Pizza Rolls in an even layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook Totino’s Pizza Rolls 8 Minutes on 380 Degrees. Shake Basket halfway through cooking.
- Let pizza rolls in air fryer sit 2 minutes after cooking to cool down.
Step 1 – Preheat the air fryer. Arrange rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket. I usually use about half a bag of the Totino’s pizza rolls or one whole box of Annie’s pizza rolls.
Step 2 – Cook the Pizza Rolls at 380 Degrees for 8 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
Keep in mind all air fryers cook differently. Some cook hotter than others. Recipes can take a minute or two less or more
Hint: I like these Annies brand cooked frozen pizza rolls. I found them at Whole Foods. I will leave a link to them so you can buy them if you like.
They are available at many supermarkets. I thought that the Annies Pizza Rolls were pretty tasty.
If you like the extra crispy pizza rolls add a couple of minutes of cooking time.
Dipping Sauce for Frozen Pizza Rolls
I normally would just put a side of ranch with these air fryer pizza rolls to keep it simple. If you want to take the extra minute to make my Garlic sauce for the pizza rolls it is worth the few minutes to make.
Garlic Dip Recipe
3 Tbsp. Mayonaise
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt to taste
Black Pepper (a few shakes or turns of a pepper grinder)
1/2 tsp. White Vinegar
Air Fryer Recipes to Enjoy
How to Store Leftover Pizza Rolls
I always store leftover pizza rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
How to Reheat Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer
Add the pizza rolls to the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Air Fry at 400 Degrees for 3 to 4 minutes.
Shake Basket halfway through cooking time.
Yes. Frozen pizza rolls can be cooked in the air fryer. Preheat to 380 degrees Fahrenheit and cook pizza rolls 8 minutes. Flip pizza rolls halfway through cooking time.
Air frying pizza rolls is the best cooking method to make them extra crispy. Spray pizza rolls with a small amount of before cooking.
Cooking pizza rolls in the air fryer have a cooking time of 8 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit. This cooking time is good for all brands.
Easy Pizza Rolls Air Fryer
- 1 Box Annies or Totinos Pizza Rolls (1/2 bag Totinos Pizza Rolls)
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonaise
- 2 tsp Half and Half or Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat Air Fryer to 380 Degrees
- Add Pizza Rolls to air Fryer basket in single layer
- Cook 8 Minutes
- Shake Basket halfway through cooking time
- Serve with Marinara Sauce, Ranch Dressing or Garlic Dip (recipe in post)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. If dip is a bit to thick add more Milk. If it is too thin add Mayonaise.