This Mediterannen chicken is so yummy your going to
Matty Instant Pot Mediterranean Chick is a quick and tasty dish that can be done in a flash and is super tasty. Super savory and yummy.Print Pin Rate
- Mattys Greek Style Garlic Lemon Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 Pounds Chicken Legs and Thighs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed mint
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 juice of a whole lemon about 1/4 cup
- 1 Tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Small bunch of cilantro
- 1 medium onion sliced into 1/2 inch rings
- Press sauté on instant pot until set to high setting.
- Coat chicken in all dry spices. When instant pot says Hot on screen add olive oil and as much chicken as you can without crowding and brown about 4 minutes a side. Most likely you will have to brown 2 batches.
- Once All Chicken is browned remove from instant pot and set aside. Toss in garlic and sauté till fragrant. Then add chicken broth,lemon juice and soy sauce to instant pot to deglaze. Scrape with tongs to get up most of the dark bits.
- Hit cancel on instant pot to stop sauté function.
- Return chicken to pan. Add cilantro to liquid and lay sliced onion rings on top of chicken.
- Put lid onto instant pot and make sure lid valve is set to sealing. Press poultry button and adjust time to 10 minutes at high pressure.
- While chicken is cooking turn on your broiler to high and place rack in middle position. When Chicken is done in Instant pot do a quick release of the pressure. Remove chicken from Instant Pot And place On foil lined baking sheet. Place chicken under broiler about three minutes per side As chicken is Under broiler hit cancel on your Instant Pot and then hit saw Kay and make sure it is in the high setting. Let sauce in instant pot reduce about 6 to 10 minutes. Remove chicken from broiler And serve… Cover chicken with sauce from Instant Pot… Enjoy.
(Visited 2,663 times, 1 visits today)