This is a GREAT recipe to have chicken soup VERY Quickly. Just throw in the vegetables and some FROZEN chicken and set and forget. Even has the last like it has been simmering all day.
Mattys Super Easy One Step Chicken Soup
Instant Pot Chicken Soup Made Easy and made directly from FROZEN chicken.Print Pin Rate
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 celery sticks sliced
- 1 medium onion in chunks
- 4 stems cilantro divided
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 pound chicken tenderloins or breast frozen
- Push sauté button on instant pot and put on normal
- Sauté Veggies 5 minutes. Put garlic in for last minute of sauté. Then push cancel to turn of sauté function.
- Pour in chicken broth and add all other ingredients and seasonings in list including frozen chicken.
- Put lid on instant pot and make sure valve is in team position. Push soup button and set time to 35 minutes.
- When cooking is complete use natural release method for at least 15 minutes. Then quick release if you desire.
- When you open pot use A fork to kind of shred chicken it will be fall apart tender.
Tried this recipe? Dont Forget to Follow Us.Mention or Follow @stuffmattycooks or tag #stuffmattycooks!
(Visited 1,231 times, 1 visits today)