Chicken Teriyaki Ramen
Chicken Teriyaki Ramen is delicious Ramen coated in Teriyaki sauce in a bowl full of Tasty Noodles and Chicken. A true One Pot Meal.
- 1 Pack Nongshim Instant Ramen Noodles 4.2 oz
- 1 Cup Water or Broth
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce Reduced Sodium
- 1 Tbsp. Fish Sauce Optional
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Scallions Chopped White part separated and chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Raw or Brown Sugar or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Water for Cornstarch Slurry
- 1/2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
In a large skillet or wok add Sesame Oil. Swirl to coat bottom. Saute garlic 2 minutes until fragrant. Add water to the pan. Bring to a boil. Add Soy Sauce, Fish Sauce, Rice Vinegar and White Part of Chopped Scallions to pan and stir. Add noodles to liquid. After a minute or so break up noodles with a spoon. Once noodles are broken up add cooked chicken and cook noodles 4 minutes. Mix cornstarch with water and then pour into pan. Let come to boil and cook one minute until sauce thickens. Add to bowl and top with the green part of chopped scallions and sesame seeds.