Chicken Lo Mein Recipe (Instant Pot)
Chicken Lo Mein Recipe made in the Instant Pot
- 1 Pound Chicken in 1 inch pieces Breast or Tenderloin
- 6 oz Lo Mein Noodles
- 6 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Red Chili Flakes
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Ginger
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Rib Celery Sliced
- 2 Scallions Cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1 Carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 Red Pepper in thin slices Julienned
- 2 Chopped Scallions for Garnish
- 1/2 Cup Water to Adjust Consistency at end
Open Instant Pot and Put in all ingredients except red peppers.
First put in chicken then all veggies except the red peppers. Pour in sauce mixture. Make sure chicken is cut into small pieces so it cooks completely.
Break up noodles and place on top. DO NOT STIR THEM.
Fasten lid on to the Instant Pot close valve on the top of the Instant Pot. Push the PRESSURE COOKER button and set timer for 3 MINUTES.
When cooking time is complete do a QUICK RELEASE. Remove lid and stir and let sauce thicken for a few minutes.
Stir in Peppers and Half Chopped Scallions and wait for pepper to soften. About 3 to 5 mins. Then garnish with leftover chopped scallions